Monday, February 1, 2010

Time for Part Four


Okaaaaaaaaay, I have been meaning to do this since my last "things I'm grateful for" post, but I interrupted myself to have that last rant post. Here I am back on track though...
I am grateful for my little sis. She and I weren't close... at all... when we were younger. Well, we had our moments, mostly when I decided to stop being such a rank witch to her, but all in all we didn't get along too great. However, it seems like as soon as I graduated, and particularly once I met Ben... (I am not too sure how that coincided...) we put all our differences aside and found that they actually helped us to be the greatest friends.
She and I have had a TON of great times together, and honestly, when I was in hair school and a brand newlywed living in Calgary, she was the person that kept me from going carazzzay. She drove up like every weekend and gave me some desperately needed girl time.
She is has been there for me through a lot and I always know that if I need some honesty, some advice or a laugh, I can call her up and she is there.
I am really lucky to have her, and it makes me so grateful that I have two girls because I know that someday they will have the relationship that Brit and I share. (Hopefully Grace treats Kai a lot nicer in the teen years though!)

No comments: