Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Month Of Loooooove!

I haven't written much in the way of updates lately, so here is a brief one on the goings-on of my life lately..
Valentine's weekend was super fun this year. Usually we don't do a whole lot, I am kind of one of those people that usually says- you shouldn't save it all up for one day a year... blah blah blah... HOWEVER- this year, we were like, Why don't we just make a go of it?! Have some fun as well, and the funny thing is, we could probably still love each other the rest of the year as well. Might work.
So, we went out with Panky's Sat night to (....cue the cheeseball factor here...) Valentine's Day. Yup, when we decide to embrace something, we go all the way! So, we all kind found the movie to suck, but oh well. At least we got out right?!

The next morning we gave the girls helium V-day balloons that we had gotten them and we all had a really nice breakfast, hung out as a fam and then churched it. That night Ben and I made the most romantic candlelight dinner-
yup. Those are bbq'd hamburgers. And they were gooood!

It was my birthday on the 19, and so my sis booked a private room earlier in the week at Moxie's so we could go celebrate... (which we also never do!) and it was so much fun! I laughed so hard that whole night. I have the best friends in the world!

Then on the 19, my mama made me the BEST dinner and we had a little partay with the fam. Honestly... such an awesome week!!! I am sort of feeling like we should have started making big deals out of things way earlier in our lives!!!

So the next big thing is Grace's Bday and I am in the throes of planning a shindig for her, which I hope, is as fun for her as mine was for me... which, judging by her excitement level already- I don't anticipate being a problem!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you had such a great week. I'm sad to hear that "Valentines Day" sucked. I really wanted to see it...

kelseyp said...

i love you this month, and last month, and next month and every month. my love for you runs deep.. as the ocean