Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For...




I love this chick.
I am pretty sure we were best friends before we were born too, because there has just always been this familiarity between us. I feel so lucky to have a best friend that gets me as much as she does. We tell each other EVERYTHING, and I have never once felt like I am being judged or ridiculed... well except for a certain Christmas song incident...
She is the best friend a girl could ask for, and I know that everyone who is lucky enough to have her in their lives feel the same.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a nice tribute to your bestie !

Baker Photography said...

that was so sweet! LOVE YOU BOTH!

kelseyp said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!! ... but seriously i really really do!

marisajbaines said...

kelsey is such a lame friend......okay... im a liar... EVERYONE loves KELSEY!!!!including me! i just wish i could see you guys more!!!!