Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My "Job"



I was watching my girls today and I realized (as I often tend to do) how lucky I truly am. I love my girls so much! I love watching Kaia laugh her head off at Grace's dancing. I love watching Grace put on her millionth dance show, I even love listening to Grace sing a long to "Minty Christmas". (For those of you who are wondering what exactly this is- its the My Little Pony Christmas dvd that we seem to watch about, oh every single day!)
My girls are why I am here! They are the best thing I have ever done. I sort of never gave much thought to what I wanted to be "when I grew up", and while I still haven't quite accomplished the whole growing up thing, I do know what I want to be- a mom.



2 comments:

the fellers said...

well, I cant blame you, you have two of the most gorgeous little girls! seriously Kris, they are beautiful! i love them!

Skye said...

Adorable post! Those pictures of your girls are gorgeous!!!