Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Should I be freaking out???


Ahhhh!!! The answer is maybe...!! I am kind of shocked that March is here already. My list of things I really needed to do... has only grown longer! Hahahaha! This is the craziest month and I am starting to think I may not get everything done I needed to! I really should come up with a name for this baby... thats kind of one of the bigger priorities. I have about ten names, but with my first two I totally knew what they were gonna be called. This one... I am wondering if she's gonna come home "Baby Wolsey". That's an exciting thought. Gracie's bday is next week and luckily I actually planned ahead and the cake is ordered, the pool booked and the gifts are bought... so long as baby three doesn't make an early arrival we should be good there! After that we have my mom's bday, (and its an important one!!!) Grace's ballet competition (also really important!!!) and work work work. I am booked until the 22...like really booked! I am honestly praying soooo hard that I can keep this babe in until then! I really really want to finish my clients this month! So I will be sitting on my stool at work with my legs crossed really hard. (TMI? Sorry!)
I am still unsure as to whether or not our new car seat will even fit in my car with the other two... so thats kind of an important (and relatively easy one!) to check off, but hasn't gotten done. We have to figure out a new house being as the one we are currently in is only two bedrooms...
Also, by this point doctor's appts are supposed to be every week... well, I last saw my doc the first week of February and my next appt is not until the 17. Haha! Hopefully; a- the babe stays in that long and b- she isn't breach or something!
Wowza. I mean I am fairly known for being a procrastinator... but this is kind of ridiculous! Hahahaha!
Meh, everything always works out right?!



1 comment:

Little Tiddy Family said...

Kris your so funny!! Good luck with everything! I cant wait to see what this next little beauty looks like!!
good luck!