Sunday, August 9, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel!



So as a lot of you know, my little sister Brit got married a couple weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and everything went really well. She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen, and I truly mean that. It's kind of weird when your baby sis gets married and grows up, but I am really proud of who she has become. She is a really good, smart, caring and thoughtful person and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Its funny, because growing up we really had our moments and my mom would always tell us that we would become best friends when we grew up, something we never believed would ever in a million years happen. Well, lo and behold, mom did know best and I count on her more than I ever believed possible. We have never gone a day without talking to each other on the phone (sometimes two or three or four times...) and I have really missed her while we have been living up here.
Anyway, she got married on the 25 of July and I have to say, I am happy she married who she did. We didn't super hit it off right off the bat, but over the past year I have really grown to love Brad. He treats my sister so well, and he has truly become a part of my family. We went on a little family lunch the day after the wedding, and it was really neat to have him there with us, it felt right.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the wedding... Mandy again, was our photographer... and we just love her to death!!!

Grace was the flower girl and took her role very seriously!

My beautiful baby sis...
The new Mr. and Mrs. Tyssen Our bouquets... gorgeous!

So cute!
Brit the Supermodel!

The Reception Tents Our Marvelous Ginnie made the best cake and cupcakes!
(...Edible Elegance! Its the BEST!!!)

2 comments:

the fellers said...

ok, that is so weird that she is married, isnt she like 10 or something? Maybe I am wrong! ;)

But seriously, I saw these pics on mandy's blog and I was all, "Oh my gosh, she is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bride I have EVER seen!" seriously, she looked SO pretty! And those decorations, LOVE THEM! My mom called me and was all, did you see the pics of Kristi's sister's wedding with the decortaions?!?! It was pretty funny, she loved them, she had to call and tell me about them! You guys are all so cute!!

Carrie said...

Wow - Brit's pictures are SOOO amazing! She is seriously beautiful, and the cake and decorations were to die for! And ofcourse you and Grace looked amazing too. Congrats to Brit!