Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Brings Good Times!!!


Whew, it has been a busy past couple weeks! (Hence the lack of posts!) We have gone round two at the zoo, (to which I am very happy to announce it went a million times better!) We went home for a weekend, so I could co-host my sister's first bridal shower and we have had tons of outings with Kel and the girls.
I wanted to write on here today though about how blessed I am to have the family that I do. I just spent the weekend at my parent's and it was such a blast! My aunts and uncle stayed over as well, and then Brit crashed there one night too, and I had such a good time! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard, (and I KNOW I've never seen my mom laugh that hard!) I am so lucky to be close not just with my immediate family, but also with my extended fam. My aunts are two of the coolest people I know, and I feel so lucky to have the relationship with them that I do. I honestly feel like anyone who doesn't know them are missing out.
We had the shower there as well, and it was so much fun. We had the most random mix of people you could put together, but I think it went well, and Brit had fun, so thats all that counts. In a week and a half we go round two for her "friend shower" and I am just as excited for it!

My co-host and I
The Blushing Bride... Yup, we made her wear that hat!
My Grams and ISome from later that night...


Grace and Gramps... so cute!

Here are some pics from the spray park that we are all addicted to, and also a couple from the other night when we got to babysit Marisa's adorable little guy Parks. He was so fun and Kaia couldn't get enough of him! (Is it too early for her to have a crush??)







And this last picture I believe, is am indication of things to come... she was talking to Ben's Grandma on the phone...

2 comments:

the fellers said...

oh that pic of Grace and your Grandpa is so awesome, definitely a keeper!!! I love your family....

Skye said...

That spray park looks like so much fun! So glad you're enjoying your time up there. I LOVE that last pic of Grace on the phone! So cute!