Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring!! (And other new developments)


Oh gracious, it has been a month since I last blogged! I cannot believe how fast time goes by! All I know is Spring is finally here and I am so pumped! Kaia's face in the above picture totally describes how I feel about it!
Not a whole lot is new with us, we are starting to pack... (kinda!) and getting stuff ready for our "big move" to Calgary. We leave in under two weeks now and I am so unprepared, but everything always comes together in the end, so not much point in stressing out about it.
Grace is getting funnier and funnier. Something about being three I guess. She comes up with the most random things to make us laugh, and I look at her sometimes and just feel so much love!
Kai is getting bigger, and has decided to start saying Dad a whole lot, but I am still waiting on the "mom". So far I am 0 for 2 in the first word department, so we'll see if baby number 3 comes through for me.
Anyway, here are some recent pictures from the past month, I will start taking more now that it is nice out! And, I am super excited b/c we are doing a big photo shoot with Mand next week, so I will definitely be posting those as soon as I get them back!

Scott's last hockey game (So sad!)





Kaia apparently had a long, hard day...

Our happy baby

Our Girls when they wake up... It ain't pretty

Our BBQ with Pankhursts
( I love little girls!!!)

1 comment:

lynz said...

if you don't call those 2 precious little beauties pretty in the morning, i don't ever want you to see me! haha your girls are getting so big and so cute :)