Monday, July 5, 2010

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

K. I totally screwed up my blog! HELP!!! How do I undo what I did!? I tried changing the design and got it to the point that i can't even change my background! Why do I pretend to know how to do computer stuff when I so obviously can't!? Does anyone know how to undo changes after using the new blogger design stuff? Am I being entirely too broad and need to specify what I did? I hope not because I couldn't even begin to tell you what I did. Kelsey... come home and help me!

3 comments:

Mitz said...

I just had to get blog help myself, why do we try??!! Haha!

the fellers said...

I dont think that you can undo what you did, but you can probably re-do it.....if you want you can send me your user name and password and tell me what you want done and I can try for you. I cant tell you how to do it unless you have a mac, cause I know it is different on a pc from a mac...email me and let me know what you did, i will TRY To help, I am by no means a genius at it, but I can try for you! I dont know the new template design thing though, but I can try!!

shonandvin@gmail.com

kelseyp said...

oh muffin! you can do this.... or at least your computer genious lover can.