Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Its what I'm here for...




So, Mother's Day.
I know- its passed. But I have been so busy and am now just getting to it...

I am so thankful to be a mommy. I look back at the times before and I wonder how I didn't realize I was missing something. I love being a mom to my girls more than anything. I am so blessed that Heavenly Father let me have these two little princesses. I am so blessed that they chose me. I sometimes wonder what I did to make them want me out of all the other mommys. I try, every day, to do all I can to prove myself worthy of the honor.

Heres what I know- I have the best little family ever, I love them more than anything in the world. I would do anything for them and I am grateful for them every single day.

Also, I totally love my mom. She pretty much rocks my socks.

3 comments:

kelseyp said...

WHHHHHYYYYYYY are you putting pictures of my children on your blog and claiming to be there mother?? I am disgusted! Jk jk jk oh I am funny!! I love how Kaia is wearing sophies dress on mothers day and Ella is wearing Kaias dress on mothers day. Whhat are the chances? Circle of life.... ? clothes? Circle of Life and clothes.. and love.

Kay said...

Your little girls are soooo adorable...I can't get over it. I love their little dimples.

lynz said...

so cute!