Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!!!

Soooo... one of my favorite times of the year is upon us and I am really excited!!! I am so excited for Grace this year, b/c she is starting to get the whole "Santa thing" and is anticipating Christmas! Its funny how, (no matter how much we deny it,) we start to lose the Christmas spirit we had when we were kids! I never realized, and I think it is because I have always gotten fairly excited concerning the season, but I somehow forgot exactly HOW fun it can be. We are gearing up for going to visit Santa next week at the mall, and I am not too sure how that will go over, being as Grace has always had this huge, irrational fear of him. (Although, he is this huge, not to mention strange, old man wanting kids to sit on his lap... maybe I kind of understand where she is coming from...) So hopefully that goes better than last year. We are done shopping, and all the gifts are under the tree, so there is relief in that. (Even if Ben thinks I am super mean for taunting my two year old.) Now all that is left is getting our Christmas cards done and maybe doing some baking! (Oh who am I kidding... eating my mom's baking.)

Ben is home till the new year now b/c his rig got shut down till January... so it is pretty awesome having him around. We even got to go on a double date with my sister and her fiance last week... (Yup, we went to Twilight!)

Here are a few pictures from November... (I really slacked off in that whole department last month...)

Our Family at Brad and Beth's Reception
(Yes, Grace ALWAYS has to have food with her!)


Ben and I outside the Temple
According to Grace she now has to get decked out in winter clothes, so she is usually in full gear when we go out now. Pretty cute.

1 comment:

kelseyp said...

yay! a blog post. so i am in love with that picture of grace with the hat and scarf.. she looks like she is going to paris or something. i love it! anyway i am gonna call you tommorow morning so we can make plans. we just walked in the door and i gotta feed, bath and put soph to bed. talk to you in the morning!