Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Smiles




Have you ever noticed that on those days when things aren't really going as smoothly as you would like, there is always that "saving grace" (pardon the pun...) at the end. (Or at least usually there is!) I have found that when the girls are crying inconsolably or whining relentlessly, (or just in general out of sorts,) I am counting the minutes until bedtime. And it never seems to fail that when I lay those pretty little girls down I will get an "I love you Mommy", or "You're so pretty Mommy" or even just a sweet little smile, and immediately I have forgotten why I needed the break. I am such a lucky Mom, and I count each and every single day as a blessing b/c I get another chance to get to know these chicks a little better. (And for those odd days when I don't get the cute little line, there is always donuts and cookie dough!


1 comment:

the fellers said...

its like they can sense when you need it most, but thank goodness for cookie dough and donuts! haha....your girls are too stinkin cute!